Our Tiny Doctor's Play Prompts were created with love by our very own medical mum, qualified general practitioner and medical educator, and are designed to simulate what real doctors actually do!
HOW IT WORKS:
- You will need: a doctor, a patient, pens, paper (for medical notes), Patient Form (comes as a printable with this set, so you can print at home as many times as you want), prompt cards (includes 9x Body Cards and 1x Treatment Card) and a dash of imagination!
- The Instruction Card provides a detailed step by step summary of how to use the play prompts.
- To start, the patient fills out the printable Patient Form with their details. There are multiple combinations of things to choose from, so your Tiny Doctor will have enough play for days!
- Next, your Tiny Doctor uses the Body Cards matching the information on the Patient Form to guide their consultation. There are a series of questions and checks to perform similar to what real doctors do every day.
- After your Tiny Doctor finishes asking all the questions and performing the checks, they can use the Treatment Card to help decide what to do next.
Each card is approx 13 x 10cm, printed on thick glossy paper stock with rounded corners for added safety.
Cards come in vintage hessian pouch for safe keeping.
Requires reading and comprehension skills so prompts best suited to children of school age.
Copyright © 2020 The Tiny Doctor. For personal use only. By purchasing these flashcards, you agree that no part will be copied or reproduced by any process without written permission from The Tiny Doctor (email@example.com).