Personal information we collect
When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. This automatically-collected information is called “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information in the following ways:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card details, email address, and phone number). This is called “Order Information”.
We may also collect Personal Information when you visit our social media accounts including Facebook and Instagram. Please note however that these are external sites, so they will have their own Privacy Policies which we encourage you to review.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site.
Sharing your personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us full-fill your order and includes our partner delivery/shipping companies and financial institutions for payment processing.
In rare cases, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through our website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.